Beautiful Day! | Hello!

Pages

flag

free counters
Bookmark and Share
Have a Nice Day!!! ^^
Monday, May 17, 2010

Beautiful Day!


My friends and I have visited to Korea in this early of the year. This was a short trip 6 days 4 nights only.

We went to Cheongwadae Sarangchae Museum, Ewha Womans University, Teddy Bear Museum and some other places.










We have tasted the Kimchi Chige (Soup) was so tasty. Beebimbap is another popular rice based traditional Korean food.






When I visit to the museum I can see some of the bears have show in "Princess House" movie. This is so amazing to see these...so cute.


If you are a Teddy Bear lover, you must visit this Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju.

1 comments:

Galaxy6139 said...

Korea is a lovely country, I agree :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Hello!