My Lunch | Hello!

Pages

flag

free counters
Bookmark and Share
Have a Nice Day!!! ^^
Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Lunch

I am quite busy in this morning due to my agent want to finish their work before the "Wesak holiday" and they have to attend the company dinner tonight.

When lunch time my agent belanja us to makan ... After the discussion we prefer to order the fish rice which is near by to our office. Due to the hot weather we prefer to take away the food and having the lunch in the office with the cold air-cond.

Arround 4pm, I am quite free because the agents are prepare them self to attend the dinner with the theme hawaiian dress. My boss wears colourful hawaiian dress with a hat... ...

Reach 6pm... is time to go back home... Bye!

Enjoy your holiday... @.@

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Hello!