My Best Friend get Married... | Hello!

Pages

flag

free counters
Bookmark and Share
Have a Nice Day!!! ^^
Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Best Friend get Married...

Today is Wesak day! Today also is my best friend's wedding. She invited me and our secondary friends to attend her wedding dinner at tonight.

She is my secondary friend. She is a kind, sweet, friendly person. She always support me...

I was very surprise when I heard from her, she getting married soon since last year.

Today she getting married and want to become a wife and also will become a mother soon.

I seen her wedding photos in last 2 months. She is very beautiful and elegant...

I wish her has a wonderful wedding and romantic life with her husband... cheers

Is time for me to prepare myself to attend her wedding. Bye! Cheers

1 comments:

Galaxy6139 said...

Congratulation to her new life ^-^ Best wishes for both of them.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Hello!